When it comes to sensitive skin, it is essential to be careful with the products that you put on your skin. Sensitive skin is very delicate; therefore, any product that has harsh chemicals may cause irritation and inflammation.
While many people may prefer to use a razor for hair removal, razors may cause skin redness because of the sharp blade that runs across the skin.
Fortunately, skincare companies have formulated hair removal creams to ease the process of hair removal.
There are specific facial creams which are designed for sensitive skin. Here, we look at the top three.
- 1 Top 3 Best Facial Hair Removal Cream For Sensitive Skin Reviews
- 1.1 Nair Moisturizing Face Cream for Upper Lip Chin and Face Hair
- 1.2 Avon SSS Fresh and Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream
- 1.3 Parissa Chamomile Sugar Wax [Cold wax], Waxing Kit For Hair Removal
- 2 Conclusion
Top 3 Best Facial Hair Removal Cream For Sensitive Skin Reviews
Nair Moisturizing Face Cream for Upper Lip Chin and Face Hair
It is a facial cream designed for hair removal on the upper lip, chin and face. It is compounded with essentials such as water, mineral oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis [ sweet almond oil], to name a few. Because of this reason, it leaves the skin smooth and radiant.
Hair removal process using the Nair Moisturizing Face Cream
Before using this cream, it is vital to read the instructions to ensure safety. One of the product’s ingredients is sodium hydroxide which, when left on the skin for long periods leads to severe burns. The hair removal process is as follows;
- The most important thing is to ensure that the surface that is being worked on is clean to avoid infection.
- After confirmation that the skin surface is clean, squeeze out a generous amount of product and apply a thick layer to the skin.
- Leave on for 5 minutes. Do not rub the product onto the skin as it will irritate. Also, rinse off the product from your hands after application.
- After the five minutes are over, do a patch test on a small area to see whether the hair has been removed. In cases where the hair is coarser, you will be required to leave the product in a bit longer so that it works better. However, you should not leave the product in for more than 10 minutes or else it will cause discomfort to the skin.
- Wipe off the cream with a damp cloth then rinse off. Rinse the face with Luke warm water then pat dry. Make sure to close the tube when done tightly.
- Provides long-lasting visible smoothness is an easy, fast and most importantly, pain-free process.
- Ensures that there is thorough hair removal.
- It abrasive when left in for longer than the stipulated time.
Avon SSS Fresh and Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream
It is a fragrance-free hair removal cream formulated with, meadowfoam oil.
The essence of the oil is to help in reducing inflammation which may occur after the hair removal process.
Hair removal process using the Avon SSS Fresh and Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream
The advantage of this hair removal cream is that it is fragrance-free. It is known that fragrance in skin products irritates the skin. Therefore, this product is recommended, especially for people with sensitive skin. The hair removal process is;
- Apply the hair removal cream onto a clean surface.
- Wait for 3-5 minutes before rinsing off the cream. In the case where there is much hair, then it is advisable to leave the cream in for more minutes. However, if the area has finer hair, then leaving the product on for long will burn the area, causing redness and pimples.
- It is fragrance-free which is good for sensitive skin
- Has meadow oil which helps to reduce inflammation.
- It is fast and easy to apply.
- Although it is fragrance-free, which is good for sensitive skin, it has a chemical scent
Parissa Chamomile Sugar Wax [Cold wax], Waxing Kit For Hair Removal
This waxing kit is composed of sugar, water, chamomile extract and citric acid. It is gentle, thereby making it suitable for sensitive skin.
It is suitable for fine to medium hair.
Hair removal process using the Parissa Chamomile Sugar Wax
- In a microwave, warm the sugar wax. Ensure that the temperature is right so that you do not burn your skin
- Apply the sugar wax in the direction in which your hair is growing. The thinner the layer of wax, the better the results will be.
- Press on the fabric strips on the area covered by the wax and zip away. The strips will come off with hair. When done, clean the area with Luke warm water.
- It is gentle
- Gets rid of all hair
- It is fast
- It is not suitable for short, coarse hair
People with sensitive skin can enjoy painless hair removal that is stress-free using these products. However, they should ensure that they read the instructions on the products to take care of their delicate skin.