Vitamin deficiencies cause several health problems, some of which include fatigue, weak hair, nails and dry or wrinkled skin, dark circles, and much more. Taking the correct diets with quality nutritional values can help to get rid of these problems. However, sometimes diets re just not enough and you need to boost up the system with supplements.
The best hair, skin, and nail vitamins are the other alternative you can take to ensure that you do not walk around with any weak parts of the due to vitamin deficiency. In this article, we review six of our top picks of the best hair, skin, and nail vitamins.
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 1.1 1 Body Hair, Skin, Nail Vitamins
- 1.2 Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nails Extra Strength
- 1.3 Sports Research Biotin Hair, Skin, & Nails with Coconut Oil
- 1.4 New Chapter Hair, Skin, & Nails Vitamins with Fermented Biotin
- 1.5 Solgar Super High Potency Biotin 10,000 Mcg
- 1.6 Reserveage, Keratin Hair Booster, Hair, and Nails Supplement
- 2 Wrapping it up
Our Top Picks
1 Body Hair, Skin, Nail Vitamins
The vitamin supplement from 1 Body contains almost every vitamin and mineral that you know of to promote and support the health of skin, nails, and hair. The supplement grows your hair longer, renews the skin to restore its natural beauty, and grows stronger, healthier nails. The combination of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals does not contain any harsh chemicals or expensive treatments.
There are no artificial additives and no fillers. It is also GMO, soy, and gluten-free. Besides the vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, the formula also contains biotin, palmetto, and chlorine. The FDA approved supplement is a product manufactured in the USA.
- Contains a wide range of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and other nutrients
- Contains biotin, palmetto, and chlorine
- Grows healthier and longer hair, stronger nails, and softer, more youthful skin
- Does not include any harsh chemicals
- Non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free
- FDA approved
- Ideal for vegans
- Suitable for both men and women
- Allergen-free ingredients
- Dosage of only two tablets a day
- Herbal content in the dosage may not go well with other kinds of medication
- Not the best for extreme vitamin deficiency
Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nails Extra Strength
Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions contain Vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B12, biotin, and other nutrients that include folic acid, argan oil, vegetable glycerin, and zinc. All these ingredients play a significant role in promoting the health of hair, skin, and nails. The supplement also contains antioxidants that work alongside the vitamins and other ingredients to help healthy cell repair and reproduction.
The supplements come in the form of soft gel pills and capsules that are easy to swallow with any meal. The bottle comes with a one-month’s supply of gel capsules. Dosage allowed is 3 gels per day taken with meals.
- Contains a vibrant blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients that benefit the nails, skin, and hair
- Easy to swallow gel capsules
- Enough supply for one month in one bottle
- Contains soybean oil that may cause allergic reactions for some people
Sports Research Biotin Hair, Skin, & Nails with Coconut Oil
Sports Research is a reputable company that provides quality and healthy supplements. Their vitamin formula for healthy nails, skin, and hair, contains biotin that comes with everything that the particular parts of the body need. The key ingredients in the supplement are biotin, coconut oil, and tapioca starch. The formula is free from gluten, soy, carrageenan, fillers, artificial colors, and titanium dioxide.
It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee and 120 gel capsules in one bottle. The dosage is one capsule per day with meals. The tablets start to show positive effects from a month onwards. The pills are ideal for vegetarians as the shell is a vegetable made. The thing that makes these capsules different from others is that they contain more biotin in each capsule.
- Contains more biotin in each capsule
- Contains different nutrients that support the health of skin, nails, and hair
- One bottle comes with a 4-month supply of capsules with a dosage of one pill per day
- Ideal for vegans
- Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Safe for both men and women
- Does not contain enough vitamins for those with extreme deficiencies
New Chapter Hair, Skin, & Nails Vitamins with Fermented Biotin
If you are looking for the best vitamin supplement to illuminate your natural beauty, try the New Chapter Hair, Skin, & Nails Vitamins with Fermented Biotin. The clinically proven supplement contains probiotic-fermented biotin that helps to promote the body’s natural keratin production. The formula also contains astaxanthin, which is a rare plant nutrient.
The nutrient is fifty times stronger than the vitamin c ingredient. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin, improves elasticity, builds stronger nails, and nourishes healthier and softer hair. It does not contain any animal proteins, sugars, or gelatin.
- Contains highly potent vitamins and minerals
- Contains astaxanthin which comes with multiple benefits
- Clinically proven
- Builds stronger and healthier nails, skin, and hair
- Does not contain harsh chemicals, sugars, gelatin, or animal proteins
- Adds skin elasticity and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles on the skin
Solgar Super High Potency Biotin 10,000 Mcg
Solgar Super High Potency Supplement is all about biotin and one of the best supplements to take if you want healthy skin, nails, and hair. The biotin content is 10,000 mcg in every dose. The cellulose capsule is vegetarian friendly with no GMO, soy, gluten, sugar, flavors, preservatives, colors, or wheat.
The supplement, which is also rich in vitamin b helps to support the body’s metabolism. It comes in a brown glass jar, which helps to reduce the deterioration of biotin, caused by light, moisture, and oxidation. The capsules are easy to swallow, and you can choose to buy the 5,000-mcg biotin supplement.
- Contains high amounts of biotin in every dose
- Promotes healthy skin, nails, and hair
- Vegetarian friendly
- Does not contain wheat, soy, sugars, preservatives, colors or artificial flavors
- Easy to swallow
- Comes in a brown jar that helps to prevent biotin deterioration
- May cause some acne breakouts in some users
Reserveage, Keratin Hair Booster, Hair, and Nails Supplement
Reserveage Supplements are boosters that help you to achieve healthy skin, nails, and hair. The formula more than just biotin to strengthen the nails and hair. It also contains keratin and other nutrients that help to add thickness and shine to the nails and hair. The ingredients also help to reduce hair shedding, allowing better and healthier growth.
The supplements are safe for everyday use and suitable for both men and women. The formula is free from gluten and dairy products. It also contains Cynatine HNS Keratin that helps hair to withstand stresses such as styling, coloring, and shedding.
- Promotes healthy nails and hair
- Contains biotin, keratin and other nutrients that keep the system healthy
- Minimizes hair shedding to encourage hair growth
- Adds to the thickness of nails and hair
- Free from gluten and dairy products
- Safe for both men and women
- Contains Cynatine HNS Keratin that helps hair to withstand different issues
Wrapping it up
Vitamin supplements come in the form of soft gel capsules, vegetarian shelled capsules, pills, gummies, and tablets. It is crucial to choose the type that goes well with your preferences. The above supplements come in soft gel or shelled capsules that are easy to swallow and ideal for both men and women.
In every dosage, the tablets contain high contents of vitamins and other essential nutrients that promote and support the health of the nails, hair, and skin.