Losing hair is not anybody’s cup of tea. It is frustrating and sometimes even embarrassing. Some of the reasons people lose their hair are unavoidable. Hormonal changes in the body lead to hair loss and hair thinning, among other issues. Change of diet or taking the wrong foods may also lead to hair loss or hair thinning.
Other causes may be due to medication and the use of harsh chemicals on the hair. You do not have to live with hair loss or thinning hair, as there are different ways of regrowing your hair. One of the most popular methods is by using the best laser hair growth device that revives the follicles to grow back your hair.
Laser devices use clinically proven light therapy to reverse issues such as hair thinning and hair loss. The process is painless, and it comes with no side effects. What is even better is that today, you do not have to visit a physician for laser therapy as there are portable laser devices for DIY from the comfort of your home. Below is a list of our top picks of the best laser hair growth devices.
Our Top Picks
IRestore Laser Hair Growth System
Laser helmets are some of the most popular hair growth devices in the market. They look more like biker helmets, which makes them even more amusing. The iRestore helmet is FDA cleared to treat hair loss effectively.
It contains quality 51 medical-grade lasers and LED lights that provide a wavelength of 650 nm. The laser treatment is safe, non-invasive, and it promotes the growth of fuller and thicker hair by stimulating the hair follicles. The helmet uses clinical-strength laser technology to treat baldness, receding hairline and thinning hair.
You can choose to use the laser helmet on its own or use it alongside other solutions for faster growth. The device comes with a 3-in-1 hair growth formula of a hair growth formula that contains biotin, an anti-hair loss shampoo, and an anti-hair loss serum.
The results start to show between three and six months, and the device is durable, comfortable, easy to use, lightweight, and it comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee. You should use the device for 25 minutes every other day for best results.
- Uses non-intrusive and safe LED light to prevent hair loss
- Promotes hair growth and regrowth by stimulating the follicles
- Treats baldness and hair thinning
- Drug-free and FDA cleared
- Comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee
- Easy to use
- Comes with a 3-in-1 hair growth formula for faster hair growth
- Comfortable and lightweight
- It takes up to six months or above for results to show
- You have to use it daily for effective results
HairMax Ultima 9 Classic LaserComb Hair Growth Device
HairMax Ultima 9 Classic LaserComb Hair Growth Device is ideal for people with patches of hair loss on their scalps. The parting comb uses 9 classic laser lights that penetrate the hair follicles to stimulate healthy growth of hair.
The FDA cleared laser comb provides uniform and consistent light on the affected places to promote the growth of new stronger and thicker hair. The treatment takes about 6 months for positive results. The light therapy does not use any LEDs, and the allowed treatment period is 10 to 12 minutes a day.
- Lightweight, compact, portable, and an easy to use laser comb
- Provides target treatments using hair parting teeth on the comb
- Uses light therapy for non-invasive treatment without using LEDs
- FDA cleared and approved
- Provides uniform light treatment
- As light as it is, it gets tiring holding the comb for 12 minutes every day
Theradome PRO LH80-Medical Grade Laser Hair Growth Helmet
Theradome PRO LH80-Medical Grade Laser Hair Growth Helmet is an FDA cleared device that provides hair growth therapy without using LEDs. The device consists of 80 medical-grade lasers that come with 678 nm light. The light therapy stimulates the follicles to promote new hair growth in a treatment that takes twenty minutes.
The laser helmet comes with flexible ankles on the inside that makes it easy to use. The edge of the helmet has soft padding made of super soft foam that protects the head during therapy. A button on the front of the helmet helps you to turn on the device.
You can also enjoy your best music during therapy from in-built speakers that make your treatment fun. It also comes with a cooling system that prevents overheating.
- Uses light therapy without LEDs for hair regrowth
- Comes with soft padding that makes your treatment session more comfortable and convenient
- Comes with in-built speakers for entertainment during treatment
- Easy to use and control
- The laser device comes with a cooling system to prevent overheating
- The battery life of the helmet is short
- Control buttons placed at an inconvenient place
illumiflow 272 Diodes, Laser Cap
illumiflow 272 Diodes, Laser Cap, is another quality FDA approved laser device that comes with immense hair growth abilities. It comes with a satisfaction guarantee and approval for safety. The laser cap boasts of 272 diodes that come with 650 nm lighting. It takes between 20 and 30 minutes, three times a week for treatment to take effect.
It comes with an auto-shutoff button that shuts the device off after 30 minutes. The device is safe to use for both men and women suffering from hair loss. The laser cap gives you results after 1 to 3 months of use. Some patients take even up to six months to see positive results. Using the cap helps to thicken the hair and add density. It is easy to use.
- Clinically-proven and FDA cleared for safety
- Promotes hair regrowth and growth
- Comes with 272 laser diodes
- Easy to use hands-free design
- Comes with an auto-shutoff button after 30 minutes of treatment
- Treatment is three times a week for a session of 30 minutes
- Comes with a cooling system to prevent overheating
- Lightweight and portable
- Instructions for use not too clear
- It does not last too long
IHelmet –Medical Grade Laser Helmet
No products found.
If you are looking for complete laser treatment coverage, you will not go wrong with iHelmet. The device comes with a smarter approach to treatment than what you get from other laser devices. It also comes with inbuilt apps that help to create tailored hair growth processes.
The mobile app on the iHelmet device features useful information such as reminders, evaluation, records, and modes of treatment. The helmet has 88 diodes placed in strategic places throughout the helmet.
The FDA-cleared laser cap also comes with an ergonomic design that makes it easy and comfortable to use. It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, and results start to show after six months.
- One of the most advanced laser caps in the market
- Compatible with smartphones, and IOS, which allows you to control, and monitor your treatment procedures
- Uses 88 diodes that provide light therapy for hair regrowth
- Covers a wide area of treatment
- Comes with a 100% money-back guarantee
Wrapping it up
Using laser combs, helmets, and caps for hair growth is not a very old practice in the market. However, the mode of treatment is catching up fast with people suffering from hair loss now using the devices from the comfort of their homes. The devices come with challenges, which are easy to overcome because of clear usage instructions.
The above laser devices are all ideal for both men and women that want to grow their hair back to thickness and fullness. They all come with the durations for treatments that you should adhere to if you want positive results. Other than that, they are easy to use, and they provide value for money.