Losing about 100 strands of hair daily is normal. Anything beyond that is not normal and could lead to moments of stress and frustration, which is something laser treatment for hair loss can help to prevent.
Some of the causes for hair loss include genetics or hereditary reasons, weather conditions, reaction to some treatment regimens, use of chemicals on the hair and scalp, stress, hormonal changes, and diets, androgenic alopecia is by far the most common cause of hair loss. Hair loss starts with the thinning of the hairline and hair, which leads to bald patches.
Fortunately, for many people, there are several options in the market to treat hair loss. Some of the treatments include prescription drugs and creams, change of diet, supplements and Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap. Laser Hair Regrowth Cap is non-invasive, painless and it stimulates the hair follicles by penetrating deep into the scalp. One of the best Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap devices is Capillus82 Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap.
Capillus82 Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap Overview
As the name suggests, Capillus82, is a treatment cap you can use anywhere and at any time to combat hair loss. The laser cap is also a comfortable wear that does not restrain or restrict your freedom. The features of the treatment cap are as follows
- FDA approved
- Clinically tested
- Convenient and comfortable to wear
- Comes with 82 laser diodes
- Hidden lasers that allow you to receive treatment on the go
- Ideal for both men and women
- Hands free
- Rechargeable battery
- Universal adapter
- Easy maintenance
- Comes with a carrying case
- USA made
Capillus82 Laser Hair Removal Cap uses low-level laser therapy that emits red light to get to the scalp and the hair follicles. The red light has a wavelength of 630 nm to 670 nm. Once the red light gets into the scalp, it stimulates the hair follicles for regrowth. This, LLLT does by increasing the blood supply to the scalp, which in turns leads to better metabolic activity at the root level of the hair.
The therapy also improves the redistribution of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles, nourishing and ensuring that the regrowth is healthy and natural. Hair loss tends to have localized testosterone levels that LLLT prevents while improving the hair growth in the beginning phases of shedding and resting. One of the things that set Capillus82 apart is that it uses the power of compressed light or cold light range.
The benefit of this light is that it treats without using any heat generation. This in turn makes the treatment process painless, effective and free from side effects. The low light energy penetrates the scalp into a few millimeters deep allowing the surrounding follicles and tissue to create a gentle continuous penetration of light. The overall effect of using red light therapy from the Capillus82 is fuller, healthier, stronger and more natural hair right from the roots.
The Capillus82 laser cap is a safe treatment that you can wear for both men and women. The recommended duration for wearing the laser cap is three times a week with every duration lasting 30 minutes. Using the cap for more times than the recommended use will depend on the extent of your hair loss and your doctor’s recommendation.
The period you have stayed on with hair loss will also determine if you can use the laser cap more frequently than prescribed. For better results, continue using the laser cap for up to one year. The signs of positive results start to show in the early stages of treatment.
On average, many of the users start to see positive results from two to 6 months though for some users, it can take a year to see the results. This however is possible if they keep the treatment routine regular.
Where can you buy Capillus82 laser cap?
To begin with, the laser cap is both a prescription product and you can buy it from the online site of the parent company without having to worry about presenting a doctor’s evidence that you need the cap. You can also buy the same from Amazon at an affordable place and have it shipped to wherever you are.
Pros and Cons of Capillus82 Laser Cap
The laser cap comes with many good things but as it is with every product, there are always a few things that make it not have the 100% mark of perfection. Below are the things that make the laser cap tick.
- Clinically tested – the laser cap has gone through clinical testing backed by an independent third party with positive results.
- FDA approved – this means that it is a safe product to use
- Warranty – the cap comes with a one-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on the ac adapter and battery pack
- Ideal for all skin types –irrespective of your skin tone, you can trust the laser cap to work on your scalp without any irritations
- Ideal for all hair types –some laser treatments for hair loss devices do not work well in gray or color treated hair but this product suits all hair types. It also works well on people with long hair and you therefore do not have to trim it before starting the treatment.
- Painless – laser cap treatment is non-invasive and painless
- Hands free– all you do is wear and it will do the rest without you having to guide it with your hands
- Affordable-the laser cap is one of the most inexpensive laser hair removal treatments in the market
- Provides privacy – the treatment lasers are enclosed inside the cap so even as you walk, no one will know that your scalp and hair are going through a treatment routine.
- Convenient and easy to use – you can literally wear the laser cap anywhere and everywhere for the hair removal
- Satisfaction guarantee of 6 months
- Comes in one size fits them all – the laser cap comes in only the regular size which could be a disadvantage to people with large or small heads
- Not waterproof – you have to make sure not to shower with the cap on or use it during the rainy season because water will seep into the lasers
- Not compatible with other drugs – you cannot use the laser cap alongside photosensitive drugs because this may cause side effects
- Not insurance covered
- Treats only one specific alopecia type of hair loss
“I have used the hat now for 4 months in conjunction with a small dose of Finasteride every other day and for much of my happiness, my hair has grown back in most of the areas plus is made my overall hair grow stronger and darker. Great design and well made. Happy with my purchase.”
Another customer wrote; “Patience is a virtue. Remember this must be used as directed, and it takes over a month to notice the results, if you stop using it, the benefits stop.”
Wrapping it up
Even though Capillus82 laser cap has mixed reactions from consumers, it is clinically proven to provide positive results for those with hereditary hair loss problems. It is ideal for people with moderate hair loss but not for those with complete baldness.
Use the laser cap as accurately and regularly as directed remembering that it takes anything from two months to a year for noticeable results. This therefore means that you need to have patience when using the laser cap. Overall, it is a good buy and it comes with a satisfaction guarantee of six months.